Applications for the position of Police Officer with the Buckhannon City Police Department are currently being accepted. The closing date for applications is 4:00 pm, JANUARY 29, 2016. Applications must be received or postmarked by the closing date.Requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and no older than 40 at time of application.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent and have no convictions of misdemeanors, felonies or serious traffic offenses on their backgrounds.
The Buckhannon Police Dept. offers a competitive salary, paid sick and vacation time, and has a take home cruiser program. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications may be emailed to you or picked up at:
- City Hall, 70 E. Main Street
- Buckhannon Police Department, 24 South Florida Street
Applications are to be returned by mail or in person to the Buckhannon Police Department at 24 South Florida St., Buckhannon, WV 26201. Any questions may be directed to Chief Gregory at 304-472-5723.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent